The IPSCDevNet will provide registered partners with all the tools needed to create certified integration drivers to the IPSecurityCenter PSIM platform. It will allow the open integration of a wide range of security and environmental management systems, including CCTV, access control, radar, PIDS, and fire. The good news is that there are no upfront costs to join as well as no annual fees to be an IPSCDevNet partner. There are costs for training, support and certification.
IPSCDevNet partners will have access to a full test suite, which allows low-cost, fast and reliable development. Partners are also provided with user guides, reference documentation and fully working examples.
There are a number of commercial and technical benefits attached to the IPSCDevNet Program. These include;
- Revenue generation from reselling integration drivers
- Increased market share from creating integration drivers for your own products, exposing them to a wider audience and leveraging large PSIM opportunities
- Revenue generation from the opportunity to gain contracted work from CNL Software for integration driver development
- Development of integration drivers for niche/specialist products
- Dedicated technical support from driver specialists
- Knowledge from the IPSCDevNet developer community accessed via our online portal
- Opportunity to become a certified IPSCDevNet program partner
- Participation in product and market training (where required)
- Listing on the CNL Software website
- Promotion of your company logo on our materials at international security industry tradeshows