Our Partner Program provides you with everything you need to sell our products; which includes sales support material, sales training and most importantly the ‘can do’ attitude. We have a dedicated team who will work through this with you.
Strategically we aim to build long term relationships with organizations that focus on open systems technology and understand the opportunities that the convergence of IT knowledge with security experience can achieve.
CNL Software is looking for partners who match our commitment and drive to deliver industry leading solutions, which focus on providing end-customers with the most efficient, yet effective results, creating a real return on their investment.
We have created five types of partnerships, depending on your expertise and the value we add to your solutions. What type of partnership best suits you?
- Companies who integrate products and systems to create optimal solutions for their customers.
- These are typically either an IT or Security System Integrator.
- Companies who have products which complement ours.
- This partnership ensures our partners’ products are easily integrated with our software.
- In many cases, we are working with our technology partners to develop stronger integration skills within their channels.
- Individuals and companies who offer guidance to their clients on all forms of physical security.
- CNL Software will work with these companies to allow them to specify End User solutions which are not limited by proprietary technology.
- Companies who proactively work with us to deliver our products to the End User, this is achieved by working with a CNL Software Channel Partner.
- These companies are typically IT service providers.
- The IPSCDevNet program will provide registered partners with all the tools needed to create certified integration drivers to the IPSecurityCenter PSIM platform.
- It is designed for software houses who want to generate revenue, as well as technology and channels partners
- The OEM partner program provides registered partners with an out-of-the-box branded solution aimed at solving a specific target market problem.
- Benefit from best-of-breed PSIM software, designed to meet critical standards regardless of your size or market focus, with the ability to re-brand IPSecurityCenter.