Security management systems need to integrate third party devices to be of any value. IPSecurityCenter™ PSIM's device integration methodology enables high integration with any security system or device — as long as there is a software development kit available from the manufacturer.
Edge-device functionality is incorporated into IPSecurityCenter and not imposed by it.
For the Systems Integrator this means:
- Full functionality of the device is exposed (camera menus, all events etc.)
- The system is capable of adapting to changing technologies and additional device functionality
- Triggers can be setup on virtually any event or change on the edge device with a fine grained level of detail
For the end-user this means:
- Operators only need to learn how to use IPSecurityCenter™ once
- This knowledge is then repeatable regardless of the underlying device
As part of our on-going Device Driver Management Programme, we are continually integrating new and innovative products and related systems such as building management, process control and enterprise systems.