Software Solutions Engineer, UK & RoW (Implementation, Test, and Training)
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software related technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills; in particular, the ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Proven track record of installing, implementing, testing, and training end users on a high level application suite like Document Management, Fleet Management, electronic point of sale (EPOS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Demonstrable experience of configuring personal computers (PCs), servers and troubleshooting the Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL object oriented (OO) Concepts and rationale.
How to Apply:
NOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United Kingdom.The company does not currently offer sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.
Please DO NOT contact us by phone.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES