Software Test Engineer, Level 5, UK
We are looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Software Test Engineer capable of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. Our products need to meet consistently high standards of quality, performance and reliability. If you are a curious, talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic person who is passionate about quality, then this is the right team for you.
Working in our UK HQ office, the Software Test Engineer will focus on testing our cutting-edge PSIM software, using both automated tools and manual testing procedures. The Software Test Engineer is responsible for understanding the products in detail, writing test scripts, executing the tests and updating the testing tools with the results.
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of testing experience on enterprise level software
- Experience with various QA methods and tools
- Experience creating and executing test cases
Desired experience and skills:
- Knowledge and experience of security industry - DVRs, Cameras, Access control etc
- Mobile and/or IoT (Internet of Things) industry experience a plus
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Experience of Jira software
- Experience in developing automated test cases in C#
- Experience of BDD
How to Apply:
NOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United Kingdom.The company does not currently offer sponsorship for an employment-based visa status.
Please DO NOT contact us by phone.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES