The primary responsibility of this role is to provide enterprise solution application implementation services and support during the design, build, test and training phases of projects based on CNL Software’s innovative software platform, IPSecurityCenter™.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the Software Solutions Engineer will operate in a collaborative, team focused, environment, ensuring adherence to our strict quality control and program delivery methodology.
This is a customer facing role that requires a thorough understanding of CNL Software’s platform and the infrastructures that it will interact with along with a detailed understanding of the subsystem edge devices used by our end-user and reseller partner customers. This role will require national and international travel, which may be extensive at times.
Successful project delivery and positive customer satisfaction are crucial to our expansion strategy, therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving expertise are pre-requisites for this role. The ability to operate to tight deadlines and effectively engage with both end-user and reseller partners is crucial, as is the experience of deploying an enterprise based software solution.
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software related technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills; in particular, the ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Proven track record of installing, implementing, testing, and training end users on a high-level application suite like Document Management, Fleet Management, electronic point of sale (EPOS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Demonstrable experience of configuring personal computers (PCs), servers and troubleshooting the Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL object-oriented (OO) Concepts and rationale.
How to Apply:
Please email us with your RESUME/CV to quoting Reference No. SSDE-036-US
NOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the US and be able to pass security clearances. The company does not currently offer sponsorship for employment-based visa status.
Please DO NOT contact us by phone.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES